LW Info

• Leatherwork Specialty
    motorcycle accesories, belts
  • Interested in learning about
    everthing
  • How did you find leatherworker.net?
    google

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I;m looking for an experienced leather worker that is willing to learn the skills required to repair shoes. Management skills a plus. North Dallas, Frisco, Plano area. must have transportation. Any interested parties contact Kris at 972-334-9777, or Alla at 972-943-9887
  2. pull the original cover off. take a seam ripper and undo the stitching. tape the parts and tape them as flat as posible on cardboard or poster board, and trace them.cut them out and mark where they go. next, get some chap hide and trace the patterns on it. sew along seams and, bob's your uncle.
  3. Take your time and heal up, this place will be here when your well.
  4. I wore it out at Reno's on Saturday, and it was a hit. thank for the feedback everyone.
  5. That basket weave is tits! Your tooling is also great, good job man!
  6. New seat i made for my 74 ironhead chopper project. Feed back is welcome.
  7. Just wanted to share and ask for feed back. Thanks folks. Meant to say first leather cowboy hat.
  8. What gauge of aluminium do you guys sugest?
  9. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I didn't get any pics, but the pan is 1/8" thermoplastic of some sort.
  10. I'll get a look, and maybe some pics, tomorrow before I head out to work.
  11. I've been riding, and working in bike shops my whole life, and I've never seen the seat of a cruiser get as hot as your suggesting. Some sport bikes that run the exhaust under the seat are the only excepion that i can think of. That beeing said, I have a hand made solo seat that was given me by a friend that has Kidex as a seat pan. Not trying to be argumetative, just stating what i know from experiance.
  12. I hate to be the one to point out the obviouse, but couldn't you use Kidex to make a custom seat pan?