Beautiful work, as always, Steve!!

Very nice work Steve, all of it. Cool buckle on the leggings.Really like your swade. I'm thinking about making a swoper,LOL.

What did you use for the button closure on the cuffs?

Troy

I have not posted any photos on here for quite a while so here is some work I have made the last while.

Steve

Very nice, NEAT workmanship.

ferg

Steve,

Great work all the way around as always. I was telling Troy the other day that I have really liked the Swades that you and Glen have been turning out...Topnotch.

As I said earlier, I like the contrast of the armitas. The cuffs sure look nice as well.

Whose silver is on the the light colored pair? Your designs on the edge is certain neat with the stars and dots.

Regards,

Ben

Steve, beautiful clean work.. I also like the swade... I usually call trees like that when I do them an "andy knight special" Thanks for sharing.

Andy

Steve, Beautiful work again, as always.

I usually call trees like that when I do them an "andy knight special"

When we build similar trees, we just call them whatever the customer wants them called!

thanks for your comments,

troy; swoper, LOL. I used the "sam stag studs" from tandy, I first used them on a pair of cuff I made a few years ago, I made the cuff with a rolled edge planning on putting a snap on them, the rolled edge was in the way so a snap would not fit, out of desperation I tried these studs or else I was going to junk the cuffs. Since then, the studs are all I use on cuffs, they have worked out great, now a few other makers around are using them with sucess also.

Ben; the silver is by Richard Brooks From High River, Alberta, a very talented silversmith/bit & spurmaker. the buckle on the chaps is an envgraved steel buckle with a silver inlay. I will post photos with more of richards work below.

Andy & Denise; the name swade kinda came up as a joke, glen and I were wondering what to call the tree, we said it was a swell fork wade, then joking said swade, both laughed about it and the name stuck, so swade it is.

post-1787-051140700 1290348692_thumb.jpg

post-1787-072677400 1290348705_thumb.jpg

post-1787-062706700 1290348719_thumb.jpg

Steve,

As always, your work is clean and well executed. Really nice rig!

Bob

Steve, I always look at your saddles over and over and over-------you get the picture.

What always stands out for me; is your machine stitching. Your Skirts and Rigging is near perfect in my book.

Among other things I struggle to make them look clean. I have ruined more than one pair of skirts with poor stitching, and used language that would have made my Grand Mom get the soap out.

Thanks for posting, Billy

Steve,

Thanks for the additional photos! I have been admiring his work a lot on the BitsandSpurs forum. You are SO RIGHT! He is very talented. To say the least I am fan, It looks like you have been using his stuff a lot lately.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Ben

Fantastic work like this serves as an inspiration to LOTS of people.

Billy;

I stitch on a person, one of the best machines there is IMO, but nothing on this world can make as mad as a sewing machine that don't stitch right when I know it can.

Ben;

I have been using richards silver since he started, we went to High School together.

Steve,

You are a lucky man to have that quality of silver/engraving to be able to add to your work. It is always good to see these types of relationships in today's fast paced world.

Regards,

Ben

Awesome! Inspirational is the best word I can come up with.

I have not posted any photos on here for quite a while so here is some work I have made the last while.

Steve

Steve

I am new to this sight and would like to say that is nice work on the saddle.