Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Is any one coming to Sturgis, SD ?

Is any one coming up to Sturgis, SD for the bike rally? If so come visit me in Rapid City, I just opened a new TLF store there. The address for the store is 514 Seventh St. Rapid City, SD and the phone is

877-800-1853.

Clay M.

Congratulations on the new store. I won't be able to make Sturgis, but I'd sure like to. However, I will wish you the very best with your new venture.

I have to add my two cents in here, since Clay made the new store announcement public:

Clay Miller is a skilled and talented leatherworker, and an experienced Tandy manager. He is also a heckuva nice guy! If you need straight answers and great customer service, call Clay's store. He has been working hard to get this ew store ready, so if you've been putting off an order, give him a call. I'd love to see him blow away the company's sales expectations from the start!

Johanna

(who wishes she were going to Sturgis this year...*sigh*)

Okay I have a Tandy question.. say I order something off the online shop... how do I make sure that Clay's store gets the credit, not the on in Chattanooga

If you want to do business with a particular store, you need to call or email that store, not run your order through the website. The site will pass the order along to whatever store is closest to you, or the one they have linked to your account. You can reach Clay's store directly, toll-free at 877-800-1853.

Johanna

Okay I have a Tandy question.. say I order something off the online shop... how do I make sure that Clay's store gets the credit, not the on in Chattanooga

MatthewD,

The internet orders are sent to the nearest store to where the order comes from. There is a place on the order page where you can give special instructions or information to be included on your order. The best service for you though is probably the store in Chattanooga. It will save you two to three days shipping time..Also it is a wholesale location and will have a larger inventory meaning less chance of a back order.

Clay

the store in chattanooga runs out of things, but normally has everything in stock.... it is a warehouse....

Clay, so have you moved to Rapid city?

Hi Clay,

How are things in South Dakota? I won't be going to Sturgis, my horse isn't noisey enough! But my bos will be there. You should go up and check out all the leather I put on his Indian. I bet no one else has as much leather on their bike as he does!

Kathy

Hi Clay,

How are things in South Dakota? I won't be going to Sturgis, my horse isn't noisey enough! But my bos will be there. You should go up and check out all the leather I put on his Indian. I bet no one else has as much leather on their bike as he does!

Kathy

Post some pictures of that indian...

Dave Theobald

Hi guys,

Yep I am up and running here in good ol' Rapid City. I learned the other day that the locals dont call it Rapid City, just Rapid.

The store is set up and open for business and I am getting a few people in and I am happy about that as the paid advertising has not gone out yet. We got a little blurb in the local paper in the business section last week..nice!! I finnaly got most of my family here and the rest will be here next week. Got the internet today and have been playing catch up..

Well take care all and like I said before if you are ever this way stop in and pay me a visit..

Clay M.

2007_07_27RapidCityNowOpen.gif

Congratulations, Clay!

Johanna

post-1-1185733123_thumb.jpg