Sign in to follow this  
tomasito

Pfaff 335 H3

I tried to search for information on the Pfaff 335 H3 on this forum. I just purchased one with a table and motor, but it did not come with a manual and I don't know enough about it.

Like what is the needle system it uses, what bobbin case should I get 9mm,12mm or 14mm( does it share Pfaff 138 bobbin case? )

Does someone have access to the service manual and instruction manual?

Any help is very appreciated, thanks in advance.

I tried to search for information on the Pfaff 335 H3 on this forum. I just purchased one with a table and motor, but it did not come with a manual and I don't know enough about it.

Like what is the needle system it uses, what bobbin case should I get 9mm,12mm or 14mm( does it share Pfaff 138 bobbin case? )

Does someone have access to the service manual and instruction manual?

Any help is very appreciated, thanks in advance.

This might be what you are looking for.

http://www.sewingmanuals.com/Sewing_Machine_Manuals/Pfaff_Industrial.htm

Thanks, but they don't have any manuals for the Pfaff 335 H3, I wonder if the newer 335 manual would work?

Hi, i have just bought a pfaff 335 17B H2S , this is the manual that i have been using. Great machine, just toooooo fast, i am trying to get a servo motor for it. It uses the 134-35 needle system. At the moment i have a size 22 needle in it and using 138 size thread. My bobbin measures 22mm in diameter and 9mm wide

cheers

ba_335_06-09_e.pdf

Edited by leatheroo

Hi, i have just bought a pfaff 335 17B H2S , this is the manual that i have been using. Great machine, just toooooo fast, i am trying to get a servo motor for it. It uses the 134-35 needle system. At the moment i have a size 22 needle in it and using 138 size thread. My bobbin measures 22mm in diameter and 9mm wide

cheers

ba_335_06-09_e.pdf

Thanks for the pdf. I also have a Pfaff 145 that uses the same needles. I think I'll try a 23 size and some 138 thread. I just found out that the 335 H3 uses the same bobbin case as the Pfaff 138. Someone out there must have a manual for the 335 H3...

Hello tomasito,

I see that we have the same problem.

A few days ago I bought a sewing machine Pfaff 335 H2-17/1B.

I searched online service manual our instruction manual, but was only to new models of Pfaff 335th

Did you find the manual for the model you have. I think the manual from the Pfaff 335 H3 fits my Pfaff H2.

I have bobbin dimensions:

height 9 mm

diameter 21 mm

and I have number of needles

Groz - Beckert

DPx5

135x5