Anyone tackle one of these? Have a guy who wants an open top with some basket weave. Never done a handcuff case not sure if it would be worth the time to try and make one. If you have a pattern and are willing to share I would apperticate it.

I would attack it as a molded case with a flap closure and a snap. Add a belt loop in the back. Take a look at the Zippo lighter cases on here. It would follow the same idea.

Look here: http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=31729&hl=

Edited by Bluesman

I actually have a die for a handcuff case... no pics handy... but I can send you a pattern if you want. Just let me know ;)

I made one a few years ago for a friend doing security work. I made a plug and wet molded the case. Keep it snug so the cuffs do not rattle.

Sorry no pic. I got excited and gave it to him before I took pics.

Sixer that would be a life saver.

Would you be willing to throw that pattern this way as well. I need to make a few too.

Thx, tim

I actually have a die for a handcuff case... no pics handy... but I can send you a pattern if you want. Just let me know ;)

SIxer could send me the pattern as well. I have a some people asking me to make them different duty belt items, handcuff cases among the requests.

You bet guys... Any idea on the best way to get you the pattern without having to mail it out? I'll try scanning it at work tomorrow and see if I can upload the .pdf file. I'm just not sure if the dimensions will stay the same??

hello

I was windering if you still have the pattern for those handcuff? the Local cops shop asked me to make them a set for starter, that would be great if you could help a Candian Leather Worker

Tks

Rock

Edited by Rock

Hey Rock,

I wish I could! I got rid of that die a while back. It wasn't a very good pattern IMHO. All one piece of leather, wrapped around and riveted... I hated that thing, haha ;)

If you do find a good pattern though... I'd love to know about it!

Cheers,

Eric

will do. I may wet form it and will post a pic or two. Now going to make a wooden block