Lui

Opening a Store

Greetings all, with the way the construction industry is heading and the big 50 a few weeks away I have decided to take the plunge and make a career change.

I am currently working on opening a new leather store here in Miami Fla.

I will be selling supplies to retail and wholesale as well as finished goods, custom orders and repairs. I also have a lot of vintage tools and stuff that will be selling from here.

Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are a vendor and are looking for distribution and representation down here. Drop me an email so we may start preparing. The place should be ready to open by July first hopefully.

I will post some pics when its done.

Lui

Greetings all, with the way the construction industry is heading and the big 50 a few weeks away I have decided to take the plunge and make a career change.

I will be selling supplies to retail and wholesale as well as finished goods, custom orders and repairs. I also have a lot of vintage tools and stuff that will be selling from here.

Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are a vendor and are looking for distribution and representation down here. Drop me an email so we may start preparing. The place should be ready to open by July first hopefully.

Lui

Hello Lui,

Any help I can be, let me know....

Kevin/springfield leather.

Edited by kevinhopkins

Congrats and good luck to you.

You should contact Herman Oak, or Wicket and Craig leathers to see if you can get a distributorship down here. If you look at their website they have distributors in other places but not down here. It certainly would make it easier to select the leather than having to purchase blindly online.

Good luck, and please post the store name and address so I can stop by.

Lui

Lui, you might consider contacting Ostrich market. They are a Distributor of exotic hides here in Melbourne.Henry can set you up asa dealer.Good luck on your venture.Dave

Edited by DCKNIVES

Ok I finally opened it. Its called Daddy's Leather Supply.

Its taken 3 months of hard work but its was worth it, I have learned so much about the leather Industry and have met some great people. Including some thanks to your responses.

I also got myself a whole new shop inside the store that totally blows the tool shed I was working from out of the water.

Anyway I will be previewing it this Sunday and hopefully will be opened for business sometime next week.

Heres a couple of pics.

Thanks

Lui

3.JPG

4.JPG

post-5548-1249143394_thumb.jpg

post-5548-1249143404_thumb.jpg

I live in Ft Myers, and I have to say if you did carry Wickett Craig or Ostrich Market exotics, I would definitely make the drive to pick stuff out!

just and FYI :)

Im carrying them both, so come down whenever you want. Its a cool place, I was told to basically carry alot of what you enjoy working with. So Wickett and Craig I got a lot of. the exotics can run into some money but I got a decent stock of it. Then again Henry can have my stuff here the next day on special orders.

Anyway since Im in my early days gimme a call before heading here.

My number at the store is 305-260-4532 or my cell 305-525-2670

Thanks

Lui

Lui,

Congrats, all the hard work you put in shows. It looks like a nice place! Good luck, keep us posted on what is going on at the store and you marketing ideas.

Rick J.

Thats way cool. Congrats and best of luck to ya.

Lui

Looks awesome! I'm up here near Ocala and been dreaming of opening up a shop myself. I'm just curious how its going so far in this market. Hope its booming!! Congrats.

Hey Lui, what is the news about your new store - how are things going for you?

Ray

welll i have been to Lui place and wowwwwwwwwwww

it great the place look awsome,and the price are great to and that a plus,Lui your place is the best , you now i am fromm quebec and i do stay in florida for the whintter, and i have been to some place that sell leather but nothing like you

it is friendly , Lui his always there to help you whem you dont now how to do thing,and he dos give you very good advice to

so thank you Lui