Sign in to follow this  
Aggiebraider

Job Opportunity At Don Gonzales Saddlery

Howdy everyone,

I havent posted in a while, but I wanted to let everyone know that the saddle shop I work for in Bryan, TX is looking for a full time tooler to help us in house. We do not want contract toolers at this time, but may in the future. We are a fully custom saddle shop building high quality saddles the old fashioned way, with new design and tooling techniques that are filling customer needs. We pride ourselves on the fact that we can and will do anything the custom can dream of, so sometimes the tooling designs can get pretty radical. With that, we dont need someone that necessarily only does sheridan style tooling, we really just want someone that is willing to do floral, can draw very well, and has the tooling technique and ability to start right away. Right now, we dont need someone that needs a lot of training, we really need someone that can start right away. We make a lot of belts, wallets, iphone cases, and other small items and the position would be in charge of doing the majority of the tooling for this part of the shop, and may work towards tooling on the saddles as well.

Pay is based on experience and ability. We understand that it may be difficult to move, or get things lined out at first, but we are willing to work with the right candidate to make this work for everyone. Please send photos of your tooling with as much detail as possible either to me here, or to our facebook page (search Don Gonzales Saddlery).

Here is a link to our website - http://www.dgsaddlery.com/

Take a look and see if you would like to join our team and bring your creativity to central Texas.

Feel free to call the shop anytime for more information or more details.

Thanks,

Calvin Waters

I know this post is several months old, but is there still a position available?