DaltonMasterson

Anyone Have A Colt New Agent Dummy Gun?

I am in need of a Colt New Agent dummy gun or a like model from another company. I didnt see any on the Rings site, and Duncans site wont show me a list for some reason.

Anyone have one used to get rid of?

I am also in need of a Kimber Pro Carry. Is that the same size as a Commander? I am thinking it is a little shorter, and the customer didnt have the gun with him to compare.

If anyone has the following dummies used they want to sell, I would be interested.

Springfield XD SubCompact .40

Colt New Agent

Colt Govt. .380

Colt 1903

Glock 23

Glock 23 mag.

Thank you,

DM

Hi DM

I don't know a lot about guns and I am not sure if these folks will have what you are looking for,

but I know that among other emboss plates and emboss rolls, they are making quite a few different

Gun Molds out of Cast Resin Polymer, and you can go to their ebay auction at Duckcreektraders and

look at what they have up for auction now - they currently have these up for sale -

post-15330-054109000 1314006745_thumb.jp * Vaquero 5 1/2" Holster Mold

post-15330-037050400 1314001072_thumb.jp * 22 Auto Holster Mold

post-15330-034021700 1314001140_thumb.jp * 1911 Holster Mold

Or

You could probably go to their website Bunkhouse Tools and look at what they have

Or

if you don't see what you are looking for, you could email them and ask.

Raymond & Patty Tipton are really great folks so don't be shy if you have any questions...

Like I said, I don't know much about guns, or if one would be similar to another,

but I do know they make a post-15330-031743200 1314001185_thumb.jp Sm Frame Colt Style Holster Mold

I do hope this helps

Edited by LNLeather

Thanks for that company LNL. I will check them out.

I see that Blueguns offers a Springfield Micro Compact with 3" barrel. This should be the same basic frame as the Colt New Agent, correct?

Thanks, DM

DM,

I have used the Micro Compact blue gun for a holster that the fella carries a New Agent in and it is fine.

Thats what I was thinkin. Thanks for confirming that. Got lots of orders at the gun show, and lots of work to do. Thanks again.

DM