We are selling everything in our business. Willing to sell altogether or part out. Please go to this link to see pictures. The files were too big for this site.

http://austin.craigslist.org/search/bfa?query=leathershop&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Chandler 305-64 $1,500

Juki DDL-552 $400

Singer long arm 29k60

Landis in line finisher (sander, waxer, polisher)

Landis Model K boot stitcher $8,000

American ModelC leather splitter

Auto Soler

Toe Stretchers 3sm, 2m, 1 large, 1 special, 2 upper boot, 1 in step $200

Misc tools

St. Louis Shoestand $100

Saddle stand adjustable $150

Hand Stamps and tooling

leather punches for making belts

We are in the Central Tx area

$30,000 obo for everything, a lot not listed

Everything is in good working order, we were running just last month.

What's the price on the Singer and American Leather splitter? GOD BlESS!

Ralph

Singer $800

The American Model C I"m not sure as I cannot find it listed anywhere. If you have a price in mind let me know. It is hand crank, and we used it to cut away excess soles when resoling boots. Has two metal wheels that turn and cut thick leather like butter. So not sure if that is called a splitter or something else. I found a picture of it, can send it via email if ya want.

Yes please send them to me via email. Also please let me know the price of the Chandler also who made the your stamping tools are they Crafttools or ? How many do you have and what would you sell them for on their stand. Thanks!

Ralph

Where is this located? The add says "Waco-movable". If it's in or near Waco, I'd love to be able to look at what you have. Also, is the Juki a walking foot machine? Thanks

We actually just moved everything from the shop into a storage unit in Whitney this past week. Whitney is about 30mins from Waco. You are welcome to come by and check everything out anytime, just let me know. The Juki doesn't have a walking foot on it currently, not sure if that is something you can just add on or not. I do have two types of feed dogs for the Juki one for regular med to heavy leather and the other for really heavy duty leather.

PM sent.

Nikki,

I will have to get you the info tomorrow. We just recently put everything in storage so I need to go over there and take pics and then I will be able to give prices. We have sold a few tools and stamps so I would want to be accurate in what I still have for you. Shipping is not a problem. But those items can get heavy so be aware when thinking about pricing. Also the Singer itself is on a cast iron stand..it is quite beautiful actually so that may not be feasible to ship. I think it might detach from base however which might be an option.

Thanks