Sign in to follow this  
philippe

Lizard Skins Lots Of 'em

I have alot of Lizard skins and I am willing to part with a few. I think they are monitor lizard but I am not 100% on that. They are very large as far as lizard goes. asking $40.00 each but depending on how many you want I can work with you a bit. Still pretty cheap though.

post-21905-053541700 1313017106_thumb.jp

post-21905-063199800 1313017117_thumb.jp

perhaps i can lower the price a bit any suggestions?

I still have a few left if anyone else wants any of these skins

HI Philippe, what big lizards! I'm not sure what I'd do with one, myself, but I'm sure someone will find they are just the thing. Those are some great hides, and I sure hope those who bought from you already will show us pictures of the finished items.

post-21905-074310700 1313702466_thumb.jpThanks Winterbear I would like to see some finished products also. here's a pic of a sheath I made for my shears. Its very easy to work with.

unfortunately I have no more skins to offer, thanks everyone that purchased them. If I have anymore in the future I will post them.

I have more Lizards if anyone is interested. 40.00 each

I'm interested what other colors do you have

also interested in colors.

Sorry been out for a while. I have the brown you see and a darker brown.

I have about 400 lizard skins available now and they are a bit bigger than before. They are still medium brown and dark brown. If anyone is interested let me know $60.00 per

Ship to Canada?

I have never shipped to canada but I'm sure I can not really sure whats involved though

I have about 400 lizard skins available now and they are a bit bigger than before. They are still medium brown and dark brown. If anyone is interested let me know $60.00 per

Still available? Average size? Photos available?? My email: pfl@cebridge.net Yes I'm interested.

Paul

Hi Philippe! I bought some skins from you a couple years back. Not bad skins! I used for inlays on a couple pieces. I thought your price at $40, not bad, but on the edge. For $60, they better be WAY larger, are they?

Kevin

I do have larger skins. And i have not shipped out of the country but i am sure i can just not sure how to go about doing it. If you know the process let me know.

300 Brown lizard skins available as a lot. I will consider serious offers for the lot, kinda tight on cash right now so need to make it up someway. Anyone interested let me know. Again these are being sold as a lot in bundles, I still have others I cam selling individually but obviously you will get the biggest discount by buying the 300 lot. Thanks!!