Just made this up for a craft market.

Nice!

Thanks Mike, Cheryl

Cheryl, get those things made and ready for your show. Be strong and sell, sell, sell! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

OK, back to work. I made two and kinda forgot to get back to it. on my way starting again. Mike thanks so much. Cheryl

No, Have a 10:00 meeting, I'll sleep after I get back and get more things done, LOL. Been trying out different things along with the bookmarks to see what I might like, and might not, looking at leather options. Getting ready to sew a leather cover on my journal while more bookmarks are drying. :P

Oh the show isn't until Sat. Mike, plenty of time to sleep :showoff:

Breakfast of champs.....dove chocolate, diet coke and washed all shiny by the warm water I put on my embossed veg tan leather journal cover after sewing to flatten it out :rofl:

Edited by DoubleC

4 I made last night with exotics

Mike, I think you'll find that Cheryl can sleep AND produce pieces for the show at the same time.. ;)

Girls can multi task like that..LOL :)

I realise you'll be at the craft fair right now, so I hope its all going well for you, Cheryl!!

Regards

Phil

Things went wonky Phil but after warming up, and 12 hours sleep, I'm ready to go back next week :) Cheryl

What does wonky mean Cheryl? How was your day?

Hey Mike, posted it in two places, it's in 'show off' and also where I posted it in LWs conversation, LOL. Pic and all to prove I went. It was miserable then but now warmed up, fed and 12 hours sleep, can't wait until next Sat.

Thank you Mike. Just actually making myself go is something I couldn't have dreamed of two years ago. I'm so happy. I really am. This morning when I thought of ditching all I could think about was all the people on your thread that wished me luck. Cheryl