Sign in to follow this  
King's X

New Stuff to show

Here is a cell phone holder that I did for myself since my job requires me to have phone just for work. I got tired of keeping it in my shirt pocket or pants pocket. I already had my personal cell phone in a holder on my belt. Now, I look like a dork with two phones on my belt because I sure don't look important.

The second project was a skulls belt with matching belt spurs for one of our guild members. She step up to the plate that last minute (last month) and put on a project for our members at the meeting. We were joking around and I mentioned that I like skulls and she did as well. I made a statement that maybe I would surprise her with a "skulls" related leather gift as a way to thank her. When I asked her how she wanted them finished and lined, she said that is the best part she likes about working with leather. I asked her if she wanted me to leave them unfinished so she could complete them as she like and she just smiled and said hell yes. That is why they are just tooled.

P8073625.JPG

P8073630.JPG

P8073631.JPG

P8073632.JPG

post-6330-1249704096_thumb.jpg

post-6330-1249704123_thumb.jpg

post-6330-1249704140_thumb.jpg

post-6330-1249704158_thumb.jpg

Very cool all of them, I think those spur straps are gonna come out nicely when done.

Outstanding work, as usual.

I sure would like to know how far north you had to go to take those photos though, unless that's astro-turf. lol

Edited by Spence

I like the cell phone holder the best....very clever!

Pretty cool Stuff! I like it!

Great job on both both King's, my best to you, Dennis.

Those look great in person as well!

Hey I forgot to get a copy of a tap off of the skull stuff last week when we were doing the King's X floral 101 class.

I still want it!

Allen

Outstanding work, as usual.

I sure would like to know how far north you had to go to take those photos though, unless that's astro-turf. lol

That's in my very own back yard where there is a water leak. That's why it is so green. LOL. Thanks for the comments.

Those look great in person as well!

Hey I forgot to get a copy of a tap off of the skull stuff last week when we were doing the King's X floral 101 class.

I still want it!

Allen

I will bring one for you on Tuesday night. Please make sure that both DVD's are at the meeting. Thanks.

Great job on both both King's, my best to you, Dennis.

Thanks Deno~

Pretty cool Stuff! I like it!

I appreciate it.

I like the cell phone holder the best....very clever!

My first pair of straps and second belt. Any further comments on construction, detail or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Very cool all of them, I think those spur straps are gonna come out nicely when done.

I appreciate the comments.

Outstanding job on the cellphone holder, love it. Cell phone holders is not very common in Sweden so I never get to do one.

Cool belt and spurstrap only thing that comes to mind is since they're themed together maybe the spurstrap also should have had a matching border.

Tom