Chief31794

A Few Things From The Last Week

Here are some things I put out this week, on the holster for the Judge .45 Long Colt, the customer had the belt a friend who had passed away had made for them and they wanted a holster to match the color. I don't promise anything on matching colors with leather stains and dyes, but I think I got it pretty close.

These since November 3, so a little over a week.

Chief

post-6362-0-57290400-1415964202_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-26385000-1415964227_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-74684500-1415964238_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-67917500-1415964291_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-06507400-1415964324_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-47398700-1415964371_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-94678700-1415964392_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-77972000-1415964512_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-93087600-1415964533_thumb.jp

As usual Chief, everything looks great and I think you got the color to match pretty good on the holster

Real nice stuff Chief. I was wondering if the holsters are hand stitched or did you use your machine. I am planning on getting a machine in the next few months and wondered which machine I need to get to do holsters. Your holsters look great many layers of leather are the edges and how thick is it for machine stitching?

Nice stuff Chief.

As usual Chief, everything looks great and I think you got the color to match pretty good on the holster

Thanks, yeah I was pretty happy with it.

Real nice stuff Chief. I was wondering if the holsters are hand stitched or did you use your machine. I am planning on getting a machine in the next few months and wondered which machine I need to get to do holsters. Your holsters look great many layers of leather are the edges and how thick is it for machine stitching?

Rohn, these are hand stitched. I love my CB 3200 but still hand stitch a lot of stuff. I use it mostly on belts and instrument straps.

Nice stuff Chief.

Thank you sir,

Chief

It's Eco Flo Chestnut Highlighter, I have been looking for a good tan without the orange tint you get with Saddle Tan, bought a small bottle of this, love the color, so I've written on my order board to get more of it. It makes a nice mellow tan, my opinion. I tried it on scrap to see how close it would be to the belt the guy brought, it was just about dead on.

Thanks

Chief

I'll be adding that to my shopping list for when I go over today

Chief; --------------

It goes without saying, Their all beautiful workmanship, and your A Georgian to boot. hoho

Chief; --------------

It goes without saying, Their all beautiful workmanship, and your A Georgian to boot. hoho

Thanks Wild Bill,

How are things up in Northwest Georgia? I didn't realize you were from Georgia, I new Monica was, we need to start our own Georgia Clique!! I get up around Atlanta (Powder Springs actually) pretty often, my grandchildren live there.

Chief

Edited by Chief31794

Nice work Chief!

Bob

Thank you sir,

Chief

Nice work as usual ! I just picked up a bottle of the eco flo chestnut yesterday. anxious to give it a try.

Eddie