Haven't really made anything worth posting in the last two months, so I thought I'd just post them in a batch to make it more interesting. ;)

I made two more mandolin bags, but unfortunately I messed with the dimensions, and I don't like how they went together as much as the first one I made. But still, they're nice. Just not as nice. post-38542-0-31853700-1401154687_thumb.j

I also revisited one of my first bags. I've felt that I made a mistake in not adding support loops for the handles, and finally ended up taking all the stitching out, adding loops, and stitching it back up again.

post-38542-0-41860100-1401154620_thumb.jpost-38542-0-20583200-1401154625_thumb.j

Lastly, a journal for a gift, a mandolin strap for someone, and I threw together a flash case in one afternoon. Since I cut corners it looks like I cut corners. However, we had it when we needed it, which is worth something. Now I need to add a strap to my camera bag so I can hook it directly onto the camera bag, rather than onto a belt.

post-38542-0-53945700-1401154626_thumb.jpost-38542-0-88329700-1401154623_thumb.jpost-38542-0-22028000-1401154623_thumb.jpost-38542-0-11554400-1401154622_thumb.j

Those are all beautiful! I especially like the Mandolin bag. It's such a unique design!

Thanks, you guys!

Monica,

Really, really nice workmanship ! I especially liked seeing the mandolin bag.

but all of your work is both beautiful and well done.

By the way as a foot note to you;

I talked with our Tandy David and he says Hi, and does in fact, remember you from your name !

Keep up your great work !

There's more than one pic? I can't take my eyes off the first one I guess. :)

Absolutely stunning!

-Matt

Thanks a lot, Bill! Yeah, David is a nice guy. Too bad for us he moved!

And thanks, Matt, and hi to a fellow Texan - even though I'm relocated. ;)

Thank you!

All of the work is very nice. I love the scale pattern on the 2nd bag. Did you carve the scales and then bevel? Looks very good!

Thanks! Yes, I carved and then beveled the scales. Now that I am a little better informed about casing, I wonder if it could have looked a great deal better. I guess I'll find out next time!

Very nice!