new project. Made this M3 version holster for tne M9. First attempt at a more complicated holster. Really wanted to use "Lift o Dot" fastener but could not find any locally.

post-16397-095621700 1300427419_thumb.jp

post-16397-067292400 1300427464_thumb.jp

Gunman1876,

This shoulder holster looks like a well built piece. Rugged and looks like it has plenty of adjustment and the cut-out by the trigger guard is something I've not seen before. My only critacism would be that if you had to jack that smokepole in a hurry, you might have some difficulty getting a good purchase on the stocks. Otherwise, GREAT job. Keep up the good work. Semper-fi Mike

Gunman1876,

This shoulder holster looks like a well built piece. Rugged and looks like it has plenty of adjustment and the cut-out by the trigger guard is something I've not seen before. My only critacism would be that if you had to jack that smokepole in a hurry, you might have some difficulty getting a good purchase on the stocks. Otherwise, GREAT job. Keep up the good work. Semper-fi Mike

Mike thanks for input. I was a little concerned with grip also ao I put it through a couple of drills to see how it felt. Not the fastest but was able to get a fair grip. Since I have medium sizze hands thats not to bad. Someone with bears paws it could be a little more difficult.

Edited by gunman1876