Noah

Reflective sew-on strips by the big roll

I need some of this to put on some leather dog collars for hunting dogs. Where could I get this wholesale or at a good price? Thanks.

I need some of this to put on some leather dog collars for hunting dogs. Where could I get this wholesale or at a good price? Thanks.

I have had good luck with Identi-Tape.

The brightest tapes are the prismatics especially Reflexite. Naturally they are the most expensive. I use a lot of SOLAS tape which is hugely reflective especially when wet. SOLAS stands for Safety Of Life At Sea. This tape is the lifeline of an overboard sailor at night. It has to light up like a Christmas tree of the person will probably die. I use it on my the saddlebags of my motorcycle for Hi-Viz at night. I use colored Reflexite on the windshield of my bike to warn off errant left and right hand turners that like to invade a biker's right of way.

There are lots of choices and this link has good prices for roll goods.

:thumbsup:

I have had good luck with Identi-Tape.

The brightest tapes are the prismatics especially Reflexite. Naturally they are the most expensive. I use a lot of SOLAS tape which is hugely reflective especially when wet. SOLAS stands for Safety Of Life At Sea. This tape is the lifeline of an overboard sailor at night. It has to light up like a Christmas tree of the person will probably die. I use it on my the saddlebags of my motorcycle for Hi-Viz at night. I use colored Reflexite on the windshield of my bike to warn off errant left and right hand turners that like to invade a biker's right of way.

There are lots of choices and this link has good prices for roll goods.

:thumbsup:

I looked and like the vinyl stuff. Might get some of the yellow. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Noah

Seattle Fabrics has that stuff and alot of other stuff. Im not sure if they will sell it as "whole sale" to you but it wouldnt hurt to ask.

if you want "wholesale" prices, i would think you would have to show a "business/mfg license" to get that price. also, i would look for some Fabric "wholesalers" in your area to save on shipping.