dmr400

Avenger/bruce Nelson Professional Style Holster For S&w Model 19

Latest holster out of my shop. This was originally a natural tan holster, but my 3 little girls were watching and wanted to see what my "Science experiment" did to leather, so I showed them on a scrap what happens when you dip it into vinegaroon...and what daddy starts to say when he gets a drop of it on a tan holster. Several bitten off cusswords later, the whole thing went in the tank, and I now have a black holster for my Model 19. Any feedback or suggestions for improvement (other than "Don't get 'roon on a tan holster" smile.gif ) would be appreciated!

BNPforSW19.jpg

About the only thing I couldn't see was the S-1 stamp on the face, ID'ing you as the maker

(just kidding of course, ............) good job !

But you should get a "maker's stamp" to put your "mark" on your work, . . . that would be my only honest suggestion.

May God bless,

Dwight (11B40)

I think it turned out great, looks excellent black IMO

S1's in the rear(on the back)...as always smile.gif Not a great scan, but this is my mark.

MakersMark.jpg

I keep debating on where to place it, and I have decided for the most part I'm going to put it where it isn't visible while worn, if the owner is happy about it, they'll tell people who made it I hope. Speaking of that, my mark was made by Brenda at www.lasergiftcreations.com. Good customer service and it came out just like I designed it. This is the art she sent me:

andycleland-nationalguard.jpg

Edited by dmr400