paris3200

Belt Buckles

I'm trying to locate someone who sells a belt buckle thats appeared several times on this site. You can see it at http://www.gibsonprorodeo.com/GUNBEL6.jpg. I believe several other people have used it besides Bruce. I seem to recall that Weaver sells it. However Weaver doesn't sell to anyone without a Tax ID number. Anyone happen to know someone who sells them retail?

Thanks,

Jason

If you're just looking for a few, I think I have some left. I have to warn you though - they are very nice looking and solidly cast and finished, but can leave a pretty deep gouge in the leather if you don't remove your belt very carefully. I've had quite a few people (including myself) ruin a belt the first time they wore it.

Anyway, ley me know - I'll have to dig them out, but I'm sure I have both the chrome and brass in 1 1/2 inch size

I'm trying to locate someone who sells a belt buckle thats appeared several times on this site. You can see it at http://www.gibsonprorodeo.com/GUNBEL6.jpg. I believe several other people have used it besides Bruce. I seem to recall that Weaver sells it. However Weaver doesn't sell to anyone without a Tax ID number. Anyone happen to know someone who sells them retail?

Thanks,

Jason

Weaver lather has them :red_bandana::red_bandana::coffeecomp::deadsubject::blahblahblah:

Ian,

If you were able to locate them I'd be interested in taking them off your hands. 1 1/2" is exactly what I'm looking for. PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Jason

Weaver lather has them :red_bandana::red_bandana::coffeecomp::deadsubject::blahblahblah:

Hence:

I seem to recall that Weaver sells it. However Weaver doesn't sell to anyone without a Tax ID number. Anyone happen to know someone who sells them retail?