lazyd

Shoe/boot Lasts ? And Sole Press ? For Sale

I bought some leather hand tools at an aution and this shoe/boot equipment came with the deal. I have no use for it so I would like to sell or trade it for something I could use. Anyone out there have a use for this? There is a brass tag on the press that reads Karlson's Klister manufacturing Company, Rockford Illinois. Hope I attached the picture right, I'm not too good at this. -----------------Bill

post-13698-057124800 1306419798_thumb.jp

I bought some leather hand tools at an aution and this shoe/boot equipment came with the deal. I have no use for it so I would like to sell or trade it for something I could use. Anyone out there have a use for this? There is a brass tag on the press that reads Karlson's Klister manufacturing Company, Rockford Illinois. Hope I attached the picture right, I'm not too good at this. -----------------Bill

Do you still have these? What are you looking to get for them?

Hi,

Do you still have the lasts and the sole presses for sale. If you do please reply with what you hope to get for them. I don't know if they would be useful but maybe I can clean them up and try them.

Thank,

Frank

If these are sold, I have one of those presses if some body is close enough, or can arrange pickup. I will be going to Alberta next week and could possibly meet someplace. I live in southeast Sask.