vmi

Adler K 204

I recently purchased an Adler K204 machine. I have been unable to find any information on this machine, are any of you familuar with this model?

some things I would like to know is the different needels that it will use. also thread types. I will be using the machine to make belts, cases, holsters, saddle repair etc.

I have posted in other locations on this forum and had no response, so any help would be appreciated.

The 204 uses the 794-328(214*1) needle system sizes 160-230, in a range of needle points and you can use any machine thread, linen, polyestercoton, polyester, nylon and nylon mixes the choice is yours I prefer linen and polyester-cotton. And here is a link to the manuals; http://www.duerkopp-adler.com/en/main/downloads/index.html?action=search&prop0=%2Fcommons%2Fdownload%2Fpublic%2F204-370/

If in doubt contact "TROX" as he knows more about Adler than anyone else and has even given them advice at times!

I recently purchased an Adler K204 machine. I have been unable to find any information on this machine, are any of you familuar with this model?

some things I would like to know is the different needels that it will use. also thread types. I will be using the machine to make belts, cases, holsters, saddle repair etc.

I have posted in other locations on this forum and had no response, so any help would be appreciated.

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings!

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves, Threads (India) Limited, manufacturer & exporter of industrial sewing threads of all kinds like Nylon, Polyester, Spun, Core spun, Specialty threads and many more. Kindly find attached our product brochure for your reference.

We would like to supply threads for your products.

We request you to please visit our website www.threadsindia.com & let us have your any requirement.

Looking forward to hear from your kind selves soon.

Regards,

Ansar Ahmad

Assistant Manager (Exports)

Threads (India) Limited

Lohia Industrial Complex

Kanpur - India

Tel: +91- 512- 304 5449

Mob: +91-9335 14 1697

Email: exports2@threadsindia.com

Les No6, Where do you get your linen thread? What kind of machine do you use it with? Thanks!

PT

Hi

I get my linen from Abbey Saddlery (more out of necessity than choice as they have bought out most of my suppliers) and use Somac I stopped using Barbour’s many years ago because it had a lot of knots and lumps, it may have improve since but I haven’t used it in maybe 20 years. And my machine is a Pearson (BUSMC) No6 harness machine. Linen will work in all machines and its good practice to oil the top thread on heavy stitchers you can use any vegetable oil or baby oil.