PonyPalace

Horseshoe Stamps?

I am searching for some horseshoe stamps ranging from about a half inch to around 1.5 inch if anyone knows where I could find some, that would be amazing! Could not find any at tandy's :(

And for those that dont know, I am extremely new to leather work, so I really dont even know if they exist :(

Craftool made a horse shoe and they come up on ebay regularly. The stamp number is Z460 and its about 3/4" tall. Occasionally I see a custom horse shoe stamps come up , so there out there. The link shows the page with several different z460's on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_sop=10&_osacat=28133&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xz460&_nkw=z460&_sacat=28133&_from=R40

Craftool made a horse shoe and they come up on ebay regularly. The stamp number is Z460 and its about 3/4" tall. Occasionally I see a custom horse shoe stamps come up , so there out there. The link shows the page with several different z460's on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_sop=10&_osacat=28133&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xz460&_nkw=z460&_sacat=28133&_from=R40

Thank you! We found that one, but its not quite any of the sizes i would like :( in turn, I did a little research and learned that (with a LOT of practice) you can use stamps made for metal on the leather. I found a lot more horseshoes for metal, so we picked out my most needed size and ordered it a few minutes ago. I am really hoping it works!!