Sign in to follow this  
Happy Hooligan

Made A Stitching Pony...

Hey guys,

I just finished this stitching pony this week as I felt I needed one. It's my own design for the most part, recycled oak...

I'll give it a go this weekend. I thought a taller one would be easier to see than the lower ones tandy makes.

What do you think? I've never used one, so if you see any possible flaws let me know.... I have more pics on my blog

DSC00271.JPG

DSC00272.JPG

Looks good to me. But i think the board on the bottom should be going the other way. The way it is now your only going to be able to put one foot bottom to hold it still. The way it is now if you set in a chair with the wing nut facing you, you have to reach over the top of what ever your sewing to get the needle through your work. But you may sew a different way than me.

ah... you may be right... again, I've never used one before so I'll see how this one is to work with. If it's too tall too, I can must move my side pieces down... I have room to work with...