8thsinner

J.t. Bachelors

I feel like i have been forced to report serious let downs with Bachelors of london this week.

I have used bachelors for years on and off getting constant good service and fast reply times despite a few times when delivery notes have not been followed resulting in me paying to go to the local post office to collect things after multiple failed attempts of delivery, perhaps a mistake more of royal mail...

Anyway, this week...

Monday we call up to order, bolo cord, a cheap and emergency order to be fair, round lace, some perma lok needles, and a few other bits and pieces. I confirm all the pieces with the guy on the other end, and say I am going to pass him onto admin to sort out the credit card details, he says okay.

Then fobs her off saying he will call back in an hour or so for confirmation when everything is ready to go.

3 hours later we call up again and we get, oh we haven't forgotten about you we are just busy...

Despite the fact that we were ready to transfer money, and he agreed previously... okay...let it slide

Tuesday

We call up again at around 10am, saying whats happened to our order,

Response - Oh we are just about to get to it, we will call you back shortly...

2pm we call again, We explain that this is a priority order for us. We need this by the weekend...

response - which order, oh yes I see it here, the guy who was dealing with that is out to lunch... can you call back later

5pm we call again, explaining that this was a priority order yet again.

Oh yes, well it's going to cost you extra to guarantee it there in the time frame you want it, well yes thats we called yesterday to order because we knew it would be here in time, sory but thats the way it is.

Okay, eventually after much complaining this order was processed, and It might be here in time.

Now I have been using bachelors for years for leather supplies and I have come to rely on their fast service, good help, sample supplies and what not and this time it was like dealing with another company. the people they seem to have in this week seem lazy, incompetent and downright couldn't be assed to do any work.

Am I the only one to have received this lack of service recently, or am I expecting to much from a company that has previously excelled in all aspects of service.

Should I look to other suppliers or stick with it?

Sure would give the owner a call......

Art

I feel like i have been forced to report serious let downs with Bachelors of london this week.

I have used bachelors for years on and off getting constant good service and fast reply times despite a few times when delivery notes have not been followed resulting in me paying to go to the local post office to collect things after multiple failed attempts of delivery, perhaps a mistake more of royal mail...

Anyway, this week...

Monday we call up to order, bolo cord, a cheap and emergency order to be fair, round lace, some perma lok needles, and a few other bits and pieces. I confirm all the pieces with the guy on the other end, and say I am going to pass him onto admin to sort out the credit card details, he says okay.

Then fobs her off saying he will call back in an hour or so for confirmation when everything is ready to go.

3 hours later we call up again and we get, oh we haven't forgotten about you we are just busy...

Despite the fact that we were ready to transfer money, and he agreed previously... okay...let it slide

Tuesday

We call up again at around 10am, saying whats happened to our order,

Response - Oh we are just about to get to it, we will call you back shortly...

2pm we call again, We explain that this is a priority order for us. We need this by the weekend...

response - which order, oh yes I see it here, the guy who was dealing with that is out to lunch... can you call back later

5pm we call again, explaining that this was a priority order yet again.

Oh yes, well it's going to cost you extra to guarantee it there in the time frame you want it, well yes thats we called yesterday to order because we knew it would be here in time, sory but thats the way it is.

Okay, eventually after much complaining this order was processed, and It might be here in time.

Now I have been using bachelors for years for leather supplies and I have come to rely on their fast service, good help, sample supplies and what not and this time it was like dealing with another company. the people they seem to have in this week seem lazy, incompetent and downright couldn't be assed to do any work.

Am I the only one to have received this lack of service recently, or am I expecting to much from a company that has previously excelled in all aspects of service.

Should I look to other suppliers or stick with it?