[[Template gallery/front/view/imageFrame is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frontsideclosed

Thanks for the design idea Monica! (this is for me, not for sale. I really liked your idea!)

From the album:

past work

• 92 images
  • 0 comments
  • 77 image comments

Photo Information for Frontsideclosed

Taken with Apple iPhone 5s

• 4.1 mm
  • 1/15
  • f f/2.2
  • ISO 800
View all photo EXIF information

Recommended Comments

Cool! And I like the celtic knot on the side. What is the carving on the back? It looks like the front of another instrument, but I can't think what.

It's so different from mine, feel free to make any variations you like to sell. I wasn't the first one to come up with a violin bag idea, anyway. I've seen at least two other ones on google images.

I feel like in leatherworking, whatever you can make, you can sell. If you make a cooler version and people like it, you deserve to sell it.

Share this comment

Cool! And I like the celtic knot on the side. What is the carving on the back? It looks like the front of another instrument, but I can't think what.

It's so different from mine, feel free to make any variations you like to sell. I wasn't the first one to come up with a violin bag idea, anyway. I've seen at least two other ones on google images.

I feel like in leatherworking, whatever you can make, you can sell. If you make a cooler version and people like it, you deserve to sell it.

The other carving is a knot of guitars!

Share this comment