Double U Leather

1St Of 7 Trippin' Breast Collars

Here's the 1st of 7 trippin' collars this customer ordered. This was the first trippin' collar I've made, and as usual, I learned some things I'll do differently on the others. At any rate, I was happy with how the first one turned out. I'm going to try to talk the customer into using red dye for the logo on a couple of them. The red matches their website, but he wanted white for the first one. Anyway, have a look and let me know what you think. Thanks for looking, and continue to be blessed.

post-7660-0-52676500-1373567527_thumb.jp

This looks great too. And I agree with you for what it's worth, their logo would look better if it were red or a darker color. I like it, and I'll bet they will be thrilled with it. Good luck on the other 6, that looks like a lot of work.

Bob

I love all your work, double u. It's always a pleasure to see. As an aside, as a city slicker type lol, what exactly is a trippin collar?

Stunning work! I wholeheartedly agree with a darker color for the logo...

Really nice .... and yeah I can definitely see that in like a chocolate cherry color

Thanks all for the nice words. They are greatly appreciated.

Rosiart...A trippin' collar is a breast collar that theoretically is used for the steer roping or tripping. However, a lot of people use them instead of a 3 piece breast collar for any type of roping.