Hey folks! I just finished up this IWB for a 1911. The pattern is from Henrik Boothill Bob Brandt's pattern pack. This was the first holster of this type for me.

Edited by CountryTrash

What the heck is up with me not being able to edit this post? Says I do not have permission?

post-27786-0-52702700-1370300623_thumb.j

post-27786-0-69526800-1370300662_thumb.j

Edited by CountryTrash

Not an intentional bump folks. Having some issues with the site.

I know what you mean about the site issues today. I've been have error messages saying something about SQL errors and server something or other. Wasn't even able to log on for awhile.

Now to the meat of the matter, NICE job on the IWB holster. I've been trying to research the design process today but, need/want to use a belt clip.

Bro Tim

Thanks Tim. Yeah, not sure what was going on with the site last night. I originally tried editing the first post, but was told I didn't have permission.

Boothill Bob took out the guess work with his pattern pack. But now I have to figure out how to make this style pattern for other models

Very nice holster. Where do you get the "Boothill Bob pattern pack"? Sorry if this has been discussed previously on the site, but I'm new here and have been slowly working my way through old posts - only several hundred more pages to go before I get caught up!

Edited by supercub

WOW! That's some fine work ,very nice.

Very nice holster. Where do you get the "Boothill Bob pattern pack"? Sorry if this has been discussed previously on the site, but I'm new here and have been slowly working my way through old posts - only several hundred more pages to go before I get caught up!

Boothill Bob is a member here.

WOW! That's some fine work ,very nice.

Thanks!

looks great country! just curious.... did you stitch the outer wing or the reinforcement band first?

looks great country! just curious.... did you stitch the outer wing or the reinforcement band first?

I stitched the reinforcement first. However, the next one I do I'll sew the wing first.

Nice work

I stitched the reinforcement first. However, the next one I do I'll sew the wing first.

What's the advantage?

What's the advantage?

Not sure if there is one yet. As mentioned previously, I stitched the reinforcement first. By doing so, it was difficult for the machine to go into the corner of the wing once folded over. I may try sewing the wing first next time. However, that could prevent the inside of the holster from mating together flush.

post-27786-0-19420400-1370792669_thumb.j

post-27786-0-72806200-1370792710_thumb.j

post-27786-0-05682200-1370792738_thumb.j

post-27786-0-65553100-1370792765_thumb.j

post-27786-0-50127500-1370792792_thumb.j

post-27786-0-91177900-1370792867_thumb.j

Edited by CountryTrash