steve mason

McDonalds versus Burger King

There sure seems to be a lot of the McDonalds versus Burger King war going on here between the sewing machine companys. I am not sure yet if I am entertained or annoyed by all the crap that is going on. I might have to have to buy a Ferdco because they have not entered in the fight yet. Buy the way I ate at McDonalds last night but I wish I ate at Wendy's.

Steve

Edited by steve mason

There sure seems to be a lot of the McDonalds versus Burger King war going on here between the sewing machine companys. I am not sure yet if I am entertained or annoyed by all the crap that is going on. I might have to have to by a Ferdco because they have not entered in the fight yet. Buy the way I ate at McDonalds last night but I wish I ate at Wendy's.

Steve

:NEWFUNNYPOST:

I couldn't agree more Steve......

Steve..........I have decided that I am annoyed with myself for getting annoyed in the first place. JW

There sure seems to be a lot of the McDonalds versus Burger King war going on here between the sewing machine companys. I am not sure yet if I am entertained or annoyed by all the crap that is going on. I might have to have to buy a Ferdco because they have not entered in the fight yet. Buy the way I ate at McDonalds last night but I wish I ate at Wendy's.

Steve

Steve,

If you would have eaten at my place (Windy's) last night

you would have had Ribs with stimulating conversation,

with no mention of the sewing machine war. I am sure you

would have enjoyed it more than eating at any hamburger

joint.

WINDY

Steve

This little roll in the mud may well prove to be very expensive for everyone concerned. I hope the boyz will learn some lessons from this foolishness! But then boyz will be boyz won't they!!

:argue:

This is not a show special pricing or anything, but McDonald's has $3 value meals. Today I got a double cheeseburger, fries, and drink for $3. Friday I got the tacklebox at Popeyes - shrimp, fries, and biscuit for around $4, drink not included. They were both good. I am just happy to see no chicken eaters here, although the KFC coleslaw rocks as a side. Another suggestion is O-rings at BK dipped in buffalo sauce. :yeah: OFF TOPIC - Steve M, I am really happy with the Adler 205 I bought used from Ferdco, as well as the 2000 and 1245. They sold me on their service when they overnighted a part to me, and one of the repair guys (Rick?) offered to call me at 5:00 a.m. their time to talk me through installing it before I had to leave for work. BACK ON TOPIC - To get this thread back on the fast food track - the bacon egg and cheese toasters at Sonic with tater-tots and a lime-ade (plain, not cherry) is a good start to the day. If you ask for extra bacon they generally don't charge. :thumbsup: Be careful of their styrofoam cups though. They are pretty thin and brittle. You can run a thumb through and have a cold wet lime-ade leg.

This little roll in the mud may well prove to be very expensive for everyone concerned. I hope the boyz will learn some lessons from this foolishness! But then boyz will be boyz won't they!!

:argue:

We will be boyz, now and always! lol

"...I know it's not much of a war, but right now it's all we got"

Chesty Puller

We will be boyz, now and always! lol

Not that there's anything wrong with THAT!

:popcorn:

I spend too much time on the computer. Maybe if I went to work I could afford to eat out. :taptap:

Bruce,

In the spirit of cooperation & fellowship I have decided to share a recently discovered secret. You can now get a full infusion of calories, carbohydrates and cholesteral...2 eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and coffee in a real cup....Denny's - $4.99 I mean....why compromise...(or spill while you're driving)?! :banana:

Bob

ALRIGHT, NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT!

Now I gotta go to In-N-Out Burger. (hope your happy) :rofl:

After 13 years of living in Utah In-N-Out is finally opening a location on the other side of the valley from me. Soon as I can justify the gasoline I am going to get my long overdue fix. Dbl-Dbl-wit cheese!

After 13 years of living in Utah In-N-Out is finally opening a location on the other side of the valley from me. Soon as I can justify the gasoline I am going to get my long overdue fix. Dbl-Dbl-wit cheese!

Jordan,

You ought to try their tripple and make it animal style. They have the best Fries out there.

vince

AH no man! Ya'll don't know what's good. It's gotta be Church's Chicken with a side of Jalapeno popers. Ya get the gravey and a bisquit. I personally prefer the chicken tenders. MMMMMM!!

But when I feel the urge for a fast food burger fix, it's gonna be DQ or A&W. ...... I wouldn't be caught dead in a MacDonalds, PTOOOIE!

Steve

With you on that 100%. The ones that impress me the most right now are the ones with sense enough to shut the hell up.

I really miss the little burgers from Krystals. They must have teeny tiny spatulas in the kitchens there. The biscuits in the morning were always good too, esp. with the sausage gravy. YUM!!

Johanna

Hey, what about Taco Bell??? Not only can you get 3 bean burritos for $2.40 cents, but you and your buddies can have contests a couple hours later. Now you're talkin' my language!!! Steve

Chesty Puller

Chesty Puller never gave up either!

Semper Fi

Always faithful to God, Country, Corps and of course leatherworker.net

Randy

The trouble with Chesty's quotes is they keep "cleaning them up" and making them "politically correct", then they put QUOTES around them.

5x Navy Cross, DSC, Silver&Bronze Stars, Purple Heart, many others, they just don't make them like that anymore. My favorite quote, and an indication of the way he thought:

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."

Art

Chesty Puller never gave up either!

Semper Fi

Always faithful to God, Country, Corps and of course leatherworker.net

Randy

Chesty Puller

OOORAH !!!! GOD bless Chesty where ever you are !!!

All these leatherpounders and nobody's talkin' Arby's Roast Beef?? Sheeesh!!