Sign in to follow this  
howardb

raffle items for the Midwest leather show in April

(Repeating this here, not sure where to post it)

Help!

Carol Higgins is looking for raffle items for the Midwest leather show in April (see the calendar). If you are in "the biz" of leathercraft and would like to donate something, please contact me here via PM or e-mail. Carol is living with us so I will quicklyl get these to her. OR you can contact her directly. Her e-mail address is listed at the IFOLG website, contacts page (http://www.ifolg.org/members.htm). She is IFOLG secretary.

She's going through the Saddlers Journal and past show lists now and has quite a few companies to contact. If you advertise there and can save us some postage, contact me or her as soon as you can.

If you are interested in other aspects of this show (entering competition, vendor space, demonstrations, etc.) let me know and I will put you in touch with the right folks.

Thank you,

Brent Howard

Can you post some info on this show. Is it just like the IFoLG show that was in Ft. Worth? Sorry not familar with this show.

Randy

I went to the IFoLG web site and there is no information on this show. Was just wondering if the show classes were the same etc.