the gafer

My Dog Gear I Make

hears just a little selection of my dog gear i make and sell mainly for the hunting dogs in the uk

1st is my 1st dog harness i made on our pet rottie with tooling front and rear

079.jpg

081.jpg

2nd a few of my lurcher and whippet collars of diferant sizes

012-12.jpg

a couple of tapered whippet collars one with tooling one without

002_zps940dd1bb.jpg

newcollars004.jpg

a 1 1/2" belt type i make and one on my dog

todayswalk019.jpg

a 3" double buckle i made for my bull x gh

013-3.jpg

012-5.jpg

and a couple on our working plumer terrier 1 1/2" wide collar all my collars are made from british bridle leather

125.jpg

127.jpg

Edited by the gafer

Gafer, The harness looks great on the rot. Nice work on all items!

Thanks the harness was for an english bull errier I just test fit it on our rottie

Your stuff looks well made and very unique / original. How are the metal strap keepers working out for you? I have similar brass strap keepers but I haven't used any, I really like the look of leather strap keepers.

I like the design of the collar with two buckles, on the bully x gh, but is it a hassle having to deal with an extra buckle?

Your stuff looks well made and very unique / original. How are the metal strap keepers working out for you? I have similar brass strap keepers but I haven't used any, I really like the look of leather strap keepers.

I like the design of the collar with two buckles, on the bully x gh, but is it a hassle having to deal with an extra buckle?

thank you pal the brass keepers work grate nothing falls out holds it well if I am honest.

The double buckle one is ok it doesn't take that long to fastern realy now I have got'n use to it the only problem I have with it îs those keepers when the dog rubs its head and neck on ya leg they don't half dig in lol other than that its a verry strong collar I see all the collars on hear are verry diferant design's to our english ones we go for the plain leather look and with our working hunting dogs its about prtection of the neck to that why I use bridle leather nice and strong

The rottie's harness is amazing, but I really love that double buckle collar :D ~

Thanks the harness was for an english bull errier I just test fit it on our rottie

thanks pal

love the brass snaps. may I ask where you got them fro?

i get all my brass from leprevo in the uk abbey england do a good range in brass ware