Sign in to follow this  
broncstompinben

Braided Headstall

Here is a headstall i braided from paracord. Its a four plait over a one strand core with pinaple knots, turk heads, and spanish ring knots. I wondered if anyone know a good place to sell all of my braided products.19015356.jpg19015358.jpg19015361.jpg19015461.jpg

post-14336-127130181142_thumb.jpg

post-14336-127130182126_thumb.jpg

post-14336-127130182861_thumb.jpg

post-14336-127130183514_thumb.jpg

nice work !!

"bronc" (dont know your name sorry) this looks pretty good i like the white and black combo. it's obviously functional. the only thing i would suggest it the way you finish off the knots. i noticed some brown spots on the white buttons i assume you melted them? i made one similar like that in paracord just a diferrent combination of colors and i burried the ends with in the knot, I dabbed it with some supper glue the underside of the strands then pulled them into the knot and trimmed the ends. this helped hide the ends and gave it a cleaner look. dont take this as a negative comment just a suggestion. but over all it looks good as far as where to sell your tack well i have yet to sell anything myself i do it as a hobby and either give it away or keep it. take care and keep it up .

Edited by lilpep