Way Cool! Not sure where I'd wear them, but; I have thought of making a set just because I like to go off the end once in a while. Where at in Central O are you located. I have a really good friend in Eugene, probably a little west of you, but; he is an avid roper and ropes all over the place, so you might know him, Bill Jones. Anyway, like I said,

Way Cool!

Bob

Very Nice, I particularly love the integration of the initials through the floral carving!

Thanks Bob, Im not ranchy enough to wear them either, but my customer is.....I live in Madras, OR. about 3 hours from Eugene, I dont think I know Bill, I might if i seen him. we go to a few ropings over in the valley.

Way Cool! Not sure where I'd wear them, but; I have thought of making a set just because I like to go off the end once in a while. Where at in Central O are you located. I have a really good friend in Eugene, probably a little west of you, but; he is an avid roper and ropes all over the place, so you might know him, Bill Jones. Anyway, like I said,

Way Cool!

Bob

Wow those are beautiful, I love your tooling. I'm getting ready to try to make some woolies for my husband, do you happen to have any advice? I'm not really sure where to even begin haha.