Sign in to follow this  
Blindspirit Leather

Blindspirit Leather

Hi, my name is Kitty. I wanted to start a business out of something that I love to do. I've always been artistic but I was never polished enough to sell my drawings. I've always had a knack for creating things when I needed something different and no one else had a solution. That's what I'm basing Blindspirit Leather off of and so far its working out pretty well for me. I started by selling through a shop out at Rennaissance Festivals and it slowly grew into a passion. I'm trying to learn as much as I can as fast as I can. After a few years, I decided to get serious about doing this full time and have since branched out into specialty made items like my baskets for jugglers and a few other things soon to come that I have rattling around in my head. I'm going on, around, my 3rd year of working with leather. Hopefully I will just keep growing! I'm excited to be apart of a community of leatherworkers.

post-30510-023362000 1334069995_thumb.jp

post-30510-031693000 1334070012_thumb.jp

post-30510-044860000 1334070190_thumb.jp

post-30510-025535900 1334070201_thumb.jp

post-30510-035549500 1334070210_thumb.jp

post-30510-032037900 1334070223_thumb.jp

Kitty,

I have only one negative comment about your work.

My view is based on some of my knowledge of marketing plus we have a daughter that is a successful Graphic Artist.

I assume the graphic below your comments is your calling card image and of course anything else you may wish to use it on. If I was viewing the image for the first time I would have absolutely no idea what

the Script on the piece said. It is obliterated by the design and the fact you have possibly gone overboard with your obvious abilities.

Just my .02

ferg

Hi, my name is Kitty. I wanted to start a business out of something that I love to do. I've always been artistic but I was never polished enough to sell my drawings. I've always had a knack for creating things when I needed something different and no one else had a solution. That's what I'm basing Blindspirit Leather off of and so far its working out pretty well for me. I started by selling through a shop out at Rennaissance Festivals and it slowly grew into a passion. I'm trying to learn as much as I can as fast as I can. After a few years, I decided to get serious about doing this full time and have since branched out into specialty made items like my baskets for jugglers and a few other things soon to come that I have rattling around in my head. I'm going on, around, my 3rd year of working with leather. Hopefully I will just keep growing! I'm excited to be apart of a community of leatherworkers.

LogoNewSmallcopy-1.png

Any better?

Kitty,

I have only one negative comment about your work.

My view is based on some of my knowledge of marketing plus we have a daughter that is a successful Graphic Artist.

I assume the graphic below your comments is your calling card image and of course anything else you may wish to use it on. If I was viewing the image for the first time I would have absolutely no idea what

the Script on the piece said. It is obliterated by the design and the fact you have possibly gone overboard with your obvious abilities.

Just my .02

ferg

Yes

ferg

Any better?

Edited by 50 years leather