Sign in to follow this  
loopinluke

My First Saddle Is Finally Done.

This is my first saddle that I just finished. There are a few things I would change, but overall I am fairly pleased with it. I used Herman Oak Leather, with all stainless hardware, on a Timberline Wade Tree, and I still have to put the rear billets on. I would appreciate any comments or critiques. Thanks for looking.

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

DSC02319.jpg

DSC02314.jpg

DSC02313.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

DSC02311.jpg

Well From what I see it looks like you did a great job for your first one to boot. I hope I can get started on my first one soon. Keep up the good work.

Tim Worley

TK-Leather

The only thing i see is the skirts are kind of cock eyed to the frog but otherwise it looks amazing, but being as i have only made one myself you might want to take this one with a grain of salt

Nice job Luke, and congrats on getting the first one done. No doubt you have already picked up on a few things you will try to do differently next time.............but it is probably smoother than my first one. JW

Good job, most folks first attempt at a saddle is a plain affair, but you went for a more upscale look which I think is great. I can't wait to see #2 and #3. I think we will see some real deal saddles come from you.... Jeff