Sign in to follow this  
Jonah

Wanted: Custom Dragon Backpack

I am looking for a person who can make a custom leather dragon backpack, similar to the pics shown.

Thank you!

post-15801-12794785231_thumb.jpg

post-15801-127947855774_thumb.jpg

post-15801-127947858551_thumb.jpeg

Hi if you get a chance to email me I will discuss this with you further. I can do about anything like this you want but it don't come cheap! You are looking for a backpack what is wearable one of a kind art. my email (dance the llano AT hot mail DOT com) take out the spaces and make the dot and at symbols...you know the drill! Cat

I am looking for a person who can make a custom leather dragon backpack, similar to the pics shown.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Perhaps you are unaware but that piece of artwork is Bob Basset's original design, one I am certain he worked very hard on. If you want to acquire one, go to the source here: http://bobbasset.com/ and ask the artist whose property that design is. I am certain he would be delighted to make you one in return for being paid a respectable wage for his considerable skill.