I I don't often post pictures as I have to have someone else (wife or daughter) do it for me. As I believe, Lobo was talking about "Niche Markets", here's one I just completed for a Leinad Cobray .410/.45 LC...a predecessor of the Taurus Judge. I hope you can view the picture o.k. Thanks for looking and please feel free to comment for the good or not so good!!! Semper-fi Mike

post-16510-033274700 1306557509_thumb.jp

I see Cobray made Deringers with the same quality as their MAC 10's and Street Sweepers. :blink:

The holster looks good.

I can't recall seeing on of those before. It's interesting- just don't be eating greasy chicken before you have to fire it off; With the small handle, and large firepower, you probably need all the grip you can get!

I like how you contoured the holster and formed the belt slots. Looks great, Mike. What did you use to make the scales?

Nooj

Biggundoctor....your right about Cobray...it ain't pretty but it sure do fire when I pulls the. Trigger!!!

NOOJ-I formed it like any other holster. Sew it..get it wet...thenn jam the shooter in it. No boning detail on this one as I fish-scaled this one. The belt slots are cut to 1/4" and I a flat piece of stock that is contoured to my waist an I run that thru the loops and put a flat piece of plastic against the back of the loops an c-clamp them there to get them flat. Also...the fish-scale was done with a veiner-stop that I closed up a tad in the view.

Thanks all for your input. Also...thanks to all you veterans out there who were willing to sacrifice your life if need be and let's remember who did give all so we could be free. Semper-Fi. Mike