Koozie, Huggie or whatever you call it, it's job is to keep your chosen beverage cold.

I made this one actually as a mistake. I was just freehand carving shapes and made the first Maltese cross. Then I thought… hey that don't look half bad. I then decided to make it into something. I made a smaller cross on each side. Then the border was done. I used the Tandy Craft tool M656 background tool. I used Scarlet dye with a super sheen treatment afterwards. Then I made two generous coats of Eco-flo Smoke black. I then wiped it a few times with a wet paper towel to remove the excess and took some off the high spots. I sealed the inside and then glued ridge strip insulation inside to help keep the cold in. The outside was then sprayed with Fiebings Leather sheen spray.

Koozie.jpg

Koozie2.jpg

koozie4.jpg

koozie3.jpg

Notice my beverage of choice! Doin the Dew…

Allen

,___

post-7341-1231718444_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1231718483_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1231718508_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1231718547_thumb.jpg

Hey that's Nice! :thumbsup:

Isn't that background tool awesome. I love my set. I also thin it looks better when it is dyed. What color is this? Antique Mahogany? I came out great!!

Greetings from Round Rock. Texas

:You_Rock_Emoticon: