stool__3_007.jpgthanks to U k Ray, for the bolts to build one of the 3-legged stools.

all came out fine. i will call it my "Saddle Stool" because of the color and the way it fits my butt..

post-1906-1221759339_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luke Hatley

:You_Rock_Emoticon: Nice job Luke!

were do you get the hardware for one.

Josh

JOSH i have been trying to get them here in Memphis and have not met the right person..

so my cousin was having some made up in the U K and he was kind enough to get me 4 sets.

I wonder if you would be kind enough to share the dimensions of this seat? I have some heavy skirting leather and I think this seat would be a great Christmas gift for my uncle. He loves to ride but he has steel rods in his back so he has to dismount and sit a lot when riding. This looks like it would pack right behind a saddle and would make it much easier for him to get back up and moving after his breaks. I saw the thread on the 3 way bolt and I can weld them myself but what size did you use? Also, did you just buy wooden dals at the hardware store for your legs?

I wonder if you would be kind enough to share the dimensions of this seat? I have some heavy skirting leather and I think this seat would be a great Christmas gift for my uncle. He loves to ride but he has steel rods in his back so he has to dismount and sit a lot when riding. This looks like it would pack right behind a saddle and would make it much easier for him to get back up and moving after his breaks. I saw the thread on the 3 way bolt and I can weld them myself but what size did you use? Also, did you just buy wooden dals at the hardware store for your legs?

A, P M HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU...