This was fun and a way to use the extra leather around the place. Sold one inadvertantly on the first day. I have a lot of fun coming up with how to make them. Maybe some miniature Huarachi Tire Sole Sandle using an old bike tire. HA! Thanks for the idea and inspiration Jordan

Storm

thats darn cute Storm!!...what if ya take a some kind of stamp tool or somethin and make little impressions for

the toes and heel?? i'm talkin out my bottom cuz i yet to tool anything...just a thought i got lookin at it :Lighten:

darryl

Edited by sodapop

thats darn cute Storm!!...what if ya take a some kind of stamp tool or somethin and make little impressions for

the toes and heel?? i'm talkin out my bottom cuz i yet to tool anything...just and thought i got lookin at it :Lighten:

darryl

Hey Darryl,

My next set I am trying to think about using Pear Shaders to do just that. LOL! This is a fun project and as of this morning I have sold three at $8 a pop. Everybody thinks that they look cute and funny. Makes people laugh.

Storm

i'd like to see one with the bike tire for a sole...novel idea!!...also how did you attach the straps/lace inbetween the pieces??

thanks darryl

Currently I take the strap piece, which is one. I  put either end in the two hol

s and bring them out and put them through the larger hole in the front. On the underside I snip off the excess and then glue them down contact cement.

i'd like to see one with the bike tire for a sole...novel idea!!...also how did you attach the straps/lace inbetween the pieces??

thanks darryl

Nice flip flop.

Another idea for tire tread sole could be bicycle inner tube or you could put a layer of black rtv silicone on the bottom and form tire treads in it while it is drying. Could also cut in the tread design when it hardens.

jc

That's real cool, I love it. Great job.

Ken

Your welcome, glad to see your making money from scrap and it would appear that the creative juices are flowing. LOL have fun. I have made about 6 so far and I am sure they will sell when I get my booth setup. I would post some pics but I lost them all in an upgrade, should have done a clean install, oh well live and learn.

Your welcome, glad to see your making money from scrap and it would appear that the creative juices are flowing. LOL have fun. I have made about 6 so far and I am sure they will sell when I get my booth setup. I would post some pics but I lost them all in an upgrade, should have done a clean install, oh well live and learn.

Morning Jordan,

I have made around a half dozen and sold four at $8 a piece already. Everybody loves them and they say that they make them laugh. LOL! I think you will have no problem selling yours. Besides you have more variations.

Thanx again,

Storm

This is fun!!! LOL Very nice use of the scrap.