Sign in to follow this  
czechmauseritis

Shuttle For A Singer 17-28

I have a perfectly fine old Singer 17-28 Leather machine on which I perfectly goobered up the shuttle trying to make some unauthorized adjustments... I was wondering if anyone in the community here might be able to get me a line on either parts or a parts machine that I might be able to use to bring the old gal back to life...

Thanks beforehand for any help with this...

I have a perfectly fine old Singer 17-28 Leather machine on which I perfectly goobered up the shuttle trying to make some unauthorized adjustments... I was wondering if anyone in the community here might be able to get me a line on either parts or a parts machine that I might be able to use to bring the old gal back to life...

Check with Bob Kovar at Toledo Industrial Sewing machine 866-362-7397

Thanks! Will do...

Ebay Item #300443171582 I don't know for sure but I think this might be what you need.

You could also try Jack Leighton, a wonderful machinist who refurbished stitches of all makes and models. I think his web site is Leighton's, he's in Alberta.