Hey Gang!

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Got a new project I just finished last night and I thought I'd show it off. This is my second time sewing on my machine.... I think it came out pretty sweet. Still learning the best way to use the machine too. Measures 8" x 10" x 3", strap is 3/4" wide. Just some cool pebble grain 3/4oz I had lying around. There is a small pocket inside that you can't see and of course one on the back.

Hope you guys like it. Quite a learning experience for me.

Cheers,

Andy

post-8183-038266500 1292562526_thumb.jpg

post-8183-029107300 1292562561_thumb.jpg

post-8183-034089100 1292562584_thumb.jpg

I like it!

The photography is nice too.

Wow, that's really top-notch. Beautiful choice of leather, and the white thread is a nice contrast. Congrats! :trumpet:

I'm digging it. Sweet bag.

Allen

I agree you selected a nice piece of hide, its it a decent bag to have. Was this for a customer? if you what did you sell it for?

Wow, that's really top-notch. Beautiful choice of leather, and the white thread is a nice contrast. Congrats! :trumpet:

I agree you selected a nice piece of hide, its it a decent bag to have. Was this for a customer? if you what did you sell it for?

Thanks you guys. Glad you like it. It's actually not quite done at this point. I'm going to tool a little design on some veg tan and stitch that design onto the front flap. Plus I still have a little burnishing to do to my edges. What a time saver the machine is though!

I made this for my cousin. She and her co-workers bought it to give to their boss for christmas. I got $100 for it. Fair price I think? Considering the tooling, labor, and materials.

Cheers,

Andy