Sign in to follow this  
Guest VanGoghsoda

I Looking For Xrumer For Free !

Guest VanGoghsoda

Hello, my friends :)

I looking for XRumer for free !

Would you make advice me, where I can download it?

It is really the best program for mass posting on forums, blogs and social networks !..

P.S. I need XRumer of only latest version - 12.0.6, all other versions are too old and are not effective!

Warning, XRumer is spamming software. I would be very catious about communicating with this person. It appears he is in either Rwanda or Malaysia. Does not appear to have anything to do with leather.

And you would be correct in this. These spammers just spent the past couple of days hitting every forum board that they could get into. You can tell by just looking at the "profile" info under the Avatar section that this is spam message. These idiots should be rounded up, taken to a deep dark cave, and disposed of with extreme prejudice. The world does not have time for dirtbags like this or any other kind.

I'm in another forum and we're getting spammed too. I'm an admin there though and when I looked at the IP address it said it came from Texas. Of course they could be re-routing the IP, but ::shrugs:: I'm guessing it's some sort of stupid "Everybody go out and spam as many message boards as you can and see how long it takes you to get banned!"

This happens at least once per year (and typically towards the Holiday's) across the globe. You would think that an idiot like these would be a little more creative with their skills than to just sit back and spam forum/message boards. I say we find them, hang them up in the town square, and then drop a nuke right on top of their heads. It would sure make anyone else who does this stuff think before being a dumbass. :thumbsup:

Now that's an idea that every person no matter their race, creed, political leanings or lifestyle can get behind! ...Unless, of course, they're a troll. ;D