Snakebyte

Where do you get exotics?

I have been looking for some, and am having a hard time finding some that aren't a LOT of money. I am just starting, and am looking for some small/med pieces to try on holsters, etc. The only stuff I can find is for the WHOLE skin, which is WAY too much money for me. :head_hurts_kr:

Anyone know of a good place to find some smaller palces? Interested in trying all sorts of exotics, but can't afford to buy a whole skin.

I have seen some on ebay, but that seems to be hit or miss...

Contact this company http://ostrichmarket.com/ .They are just around the corner from my day job.They also sell scraps on E-bay, but I would contact them directly and tell them what you are looking for. They supply many of the dealers at the shows and have a huge inventory.Tell em I sent ya and I hope they can help you.Dave

Edited by DCKNIVES

Contact this company http://ostrichmarket.com/ .They are just around the corner from my day job.They also sell scraps on E-bay, but I would contact them directly and tell them what you are looking for. They supply many of the dealers at the shows and have a huge inventory.Tell em I sent ya and I hope they can help you.Dave

Bought a piece of stingray from them. Shipping was VERY fast. Just goota call and ask em about the hide. The white diamond in the middle is visible from the back in the very center. I can see right thru the hide in the middle, and if I pushed on the center white spot, i could push it right off.

i just got 6 stingray pelts today from them, real nice stuff, and after trying to find some cheap gator on ebay with no luck, I bought an old gator handbag for $9.99 going to tear it up and make a biker wallet or two