Sign in to follow this  
BruceGibson

Books and DVDs on leatherwork

Hi, everybody! Great forum!

We carry books and DVD's on Saddlemaking, Chap and Chinks making, and also Holsters, Gun Belts and Knife Sheaths. You're more than welcome to come visit and look around at www.GibsonProrodeo.com and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed--we've been at it for 21-years now!

If you have any questions about any of our products, or a question on leatherwork...anything from hand-stitching to contact cement, just give us a shout, or post here on the forum...we're looking forward to spending a lot of time here!

Very best regards,

Bruce

Gibson Prorodeo

Where you been? 'bout time you showed up. Welcome!

:welcome: Hello!

I took a couple of days vacation, and I see some new faces on the board...glad to meet you, Bruce, and I'm looking forward to learning from your experiences, along with all the other new members who recently found us. I am humbled to have the opportunity to meet so many leatherworkers, and relieved that the board has attracted some experts to answer the questions. A reminder to all you newer leatherworkers- no question is stupid unless you don't ask it. We've got folks on the forum with expertise in lots of areas (Romey...I want that sharpening guide!! :) )so take advantage of it. Fire the questions at them, and they'll respond. Post on the forum, so we can all benefit.

Johanna

Thank you, Bill and Johanna! I appreciate the warm welcome, and Bill...I reckon I'll have to apologize for showing up late. It's one of those aggravatin' character traits!

I'm also looking forward to what Romey's got to share in the knifemaking/sharpening department!