Custom embossed and dyed 8-9 oz. veg tanned. Colors are Fiebing's applied with airbrush and paint brushes. Sizes are about 3" x 9" x 8 with 1" shoulder strap, stainless steel roller buckle. 1/8" edge lacing................

Critique Please!

DSCN0090-1small.jpg

autum_frontsm.jpg

DSCN0093small.jpg

DSCN0096small.jpg

DSCN0100small.jpg

post-11092-127334095249_thumb.jpg

post-11092-127334096679_thumb.jpg

post-11092-127334097817_thumb.jpg

post-11092-127334099031_thumb.jpg

post-11092-127334100017_thumb.jpg

Very nice! This is NEW and DIFFERENT. Did I mention that we LIKE new and different? Suueee -- weeet! Wife snooping over my shoulder, she likes it too. I'm from here, and she's one o them Kiwis, so fans from 2 continents.

Edited by JLSleather

I agree totally. New and different is definitely good. I love it when folks push the boundaries of what leatherwork should look like...

Is that some wood burner work I see, too? Regardless, I love to see fresh ideas. Keep posting, please!

Kate

I love your purses. The design is so unique and yet so simple and versatile. The embossing and dyeing you did is very creative. I would love to know how to make one for myself! It's just perfect! Thank you for posting!

Custom embossed and dyed 8-9 oz. veg tanned. Colors are Fiebing's applied with airbrush and paint brushes. Sizes are about 3" x 9" x 8 with 1" shoulder strap, stainless steel roller buckle. 1/8" edge lacing................

Critique Please!

The creativity and execution are incredible!!! Show us more!!:You_Rock_Emoticon::party26:

Critique Please!

The creativity and execution are incredible!!! Show us more!!:You_Rock_Emoticon::party26:

Critique Please!

Your stuff is Gorgeous!yeah.gif