Sign in to follow this  
DreadPirateRedbeard

Looking for Old english Stamps

I'm looking for a set of letter stamps in Olde English lettering. I have a contract with a company to make some items for them that requires a number and letter set in Olde English script. I've looked on several websites including Tandy and eBay with no luck. To have a custom made stamp set would be expensive. Does anyone know where I could locate a set of these? They need to be approximately 1" to 1 1/2" in height. Thanks in advance for any help. If this is in the wrong area, please move it to the appropriate place. Thanks again everyone.

Dirkin

Dirkin,

I don't even know if the stamps you want exist or not. But in any case you will be better off if you cut and tool the letters by hand. The stamps you want are large and apt to bounce when struck and getting them aligned is nearly impossible. I've never seen stamped lettering that doesn't SCREAM I'm stamped not hand made.

David Theobald

There's this: http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/home/de...ture=Product_23

Or you can download a font set from dafont.com and print out whatever you need.

I think I should have added that I'll be welding these together to be used as a branding iron.

I think I should have added that I'll be welding these together to be used as a branding iron.

So.... not so much with the Craftaid, then? ;-D