raysouth

Tandy Imprinting/stamping Machine

Another of the tools I purchased and never put to use, soooooooooooooo, offering it at a decent price for anyone intetrested in such a tool.

$250.00 cash, plus actual shipping charges via any method you choose, USPS, UPS, FED-EX.

Comes with whatever was in the original box when purchased. Nice item but something I will not have a use for.

Had to use a picture of the one being sold on ebay as my pic did not do well. Ask any questions. Great tool for someone interested in doing a lot of stamping.

Hope this will fill a need someplace.

God Bless.

Ray

post-24089-0-70663000-1366579104_thumb.j

Hello Brock,

Embosser/stamper is still available. If interested, please PM me at raysouth1@hotmail.com .

God Bless.

Ray

Another of the tools I purchased and never put to use, soooooooooooooo, offering it at a decent price for anyone intetrested in such a tool.

$250.00 cash, plus actual shipping charges via any method you choose, USPS, UPS, FED-EX.

Comes with whatever was in the original box when purchased. Nice item but something I will not have a use for.

Had to use a picture of the one being sold on ebay as my pic did not do well. Ask any questions. Great tool for someone interested in doing a lot of stamping.

Hope this will fill a need someplace.

God Bless.

Ray

THE STAMPER/EMBOSSER HAS BEEN SOLD.