Sign in to follow this  
troy

leather crafters from Scotland

Hi all, hope this is the right place for this, but keep seeing the odd post by people from scotland and am just wondering who or where you are all from within scotland - after a very short met with ray, would be nice to know if there are similar people local also interested in leather craft.

Hi all, hope this is the right place for this, but keep seeing the odd post by people from scotland and am just wondering who or where you are all from within scotland - after a very short met with ray, would be nice to know if there are similar people local also interested in leather craft.

Welcome to the forum. I am not from Scotland, but I love Braveheart? Sit back and enjoy.

hello, i'm from canada but my in-laws who are living with us are from scotland, one from glasgow and the other from the isle of bute.

Isn't there an Osborn Lake over there in Scotland?

Thanks!

Hi Troy, I'm based down in Perth. been working with leather for the last 19 years with the NHS. but now doing odds and sods for friends and myself. I'm up in Aberdeen shortly but may head futher North and pop in. looked on your website and feck thats excellent work even when your pished.lol.

The only LAKE in Scotland is Mentieth.

Edited by scottishshoemaker

Troy,

Between Mallaig and Morar, just before you fall off the edge of Scotland.

Only been here since November and the workshop (including stable, feed store, hay barn and tack room) has only just been built.

All my leatherworking stuff is still in boxes and, as we have rare fine weather at the moment, it'll have to stay there a bit longer as we're trying to get the land into a useable condition.

If you're passing you're more than welcome to ppop in.

If you're around, PM me and I'll give you details.

Gary