Suicide

How To Remove Picture From An Album In Own Gallery?

Hi guys,

May be a stupid question but ...

I have accidently uploaded 2 same pictures into my gallery's album and want to delete the evil twin.

I found I can edit album but there is seems nothing about removing pictures - I can only change album name , description etc.

Being in the album I can add pictures, make slide show etc - again found nothing for deleting images...

How can I (or Can I :) ) remove a picture from the album?

Small additional question - is there any ways to set certain picture as an album cover? So far I see the very first uploaded picture becomes a cover and there seem also no visible way to change it...

:dunno:

Thanks in advance!

When you click on the picture to blow it up when you are in your own gallery, next to the picture on the right there is a mod options button, here you can edit descriptions or delete it. Also in the same box frame just above the mod options button there is a button that says set as cover image ..

Edited by chancey77

When you click on the picture to blow it up when you are in your own gallery, next to the picture on the right there is a mod options button, here you can edit descriptions or delete it. Also in the same box frame just above the mod options button there is a button that says set as cover image ..

Thanks!