Guest Anneca77

Seeking Leather Artist To Make Floral Wedding Clutch

Guest Anneca77

Hello,

I am looking for a leather artist to make a custom bag for my wedding. I have always dreamed of having a beautifully carved floral bag for this special day. I had been working with another artist for about a month when she suddenly decided to drop the project...it's quite sad as her work was beautiful, but I guess she had personal issues going on in her life that prevented her from completing it. She has not offered to sell it to me as is so I am looking for someone to make it from scratch. If you message me I can include some images of the piece she worked on to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. I'll also include the inspiration board I gave to her to use for the flowers and color scheme. I can't figure out how to post images on here yet.

In addition I've included some details about the project...I am hoping you or someone you know would be able to take this project on. My wedding date is June 12th so I'd need it by then which I know is not a lot of time, but alas this is my situation.

Wedding Clutch

-turnlock closure

10x6x3 (smaller than the one in the pictures I think would be better)

-removable wrist strap

-covered in various flowers

-names/date tooled on back

Looking forward to hearing back from any interested parties who can make this bride's dream come true!

Thanks,

Anne

Hello,

I am looking for a leather artist to make a custom bag for my wedding. I have always dreamed of having a beautifully carved floral bag for this special day. I had been working with another artist for about a month when she suddenly decided to drop the project...it's quite sad as her work was beautiful, but I guess she had personal issues going on in her life that prevented her from completing it. She has not offered to sell it to me as is so I am looking for someone to make it from scratch. If you message me I can include some images of the piece she worked on to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. I'll also include the inspiration board I gave to her to use for the flowers and color scheme. I can't figure out how to post images on here yet.

In addition I've included some details about the project...I am hoping you or someone you know would be able to take this project on. My wedding date is June 12th so I'd need it by then which I know is not a lot of time, but alas this is my situation.

Wedding Clutch

-turnlock closure

-removable wrist strap

Looking forward to hearing back from any interested parties who can make this bride's dream come true!

Thanks,

Anne

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Anne

If you are still looking for someone to make your Wedding Clutch please email me and we can talk about it more in detail on exactly what type of a design you are looking for my email is "harleysue01(at)yahoo(dot)ca"... I guess it would also depend on where you are located and all for shipping charges... but I am certainly up for the challenge.

Edited by TwinOaks
email edit for spam prevention

My wedding date is June 12th so I'd need it by then which I know is not a lot of time, but alas this is my situation.

Wedding Clutch

-turnlock closure

-removable wrist strap

Thanks,

Anne

Hi, Anne -

If you have a photo, you can post it by clicking "reply", and under the message click the browse button to find your photo and - having found it - click "Attach This File". If this is a pain, you can send them to me and I'll put them in THIS thread in the morning (off to bed, age thing :) ).

Not going to be able to make your bag in that time frame, but I can shift some colors & designs and post them for others if you like :)

Only registered members can post pics.

~J