mworthan

Refurbished Campbell Lockstitch Machine For Sale

Hello,

I have posted this in the "used" catagory but believe it probably deserves to be posted in the "new/refurbished like new" column instead based on the condition this is in and having been through the Cambell Bosworth shop where I purchased. I have also decided to price the stitcher competitively (I think anyway) and offer to ship and use Paypal at the buyers expense. here is the description of the machine that was listed...

Campbell Bosworth Lockstitch machine purchased from Campbell Bosworth about 7 years ago. Comes complete with the stand, bobbin winder, assorted tools and extra pulleys, just as it shipped from CB when I purchased it new. I have sewn very little on it. I have used 1 spool of thread since I bought it. Works perfectly and is oiled every time it was used, again very seldom. Has been kept in conditioned shop since my purchase. Since the questions will be asked, I am selling because I don't have the time to do this anymore, own a small machine and can use that for what little I do. I live in Georgia and would probably prefer that you pick it up but can arrange payment through Paypal and shipping via freight at buyer's expense. I cannot deliver. I would rather deal face to face but we could work something out. I paid $6197.00 new. I want $4000.

post-5679-0-82604400-1384199361_thumb.jp

post-5679-0-53534000-1384199368_thumb.jp